The department Buzz Oslo handles VisitOSLO's marketing activities directed towards individual travellers. The name Buzz Oslo reflects the goal of the department; to increase Oslo's "digital footprint" by 20 % annually.
The department is in charge of:
- the official website visitoslo.com and Oslo - Official City App
- VisitOSLO's database and distribution of the content through partnerships and open API
- getting international media to visit and write about Oslo and promoting the results (together with Hello Oslo)
- promoting Oslo in social media and encouraging others to do the same
- international campaigns to promote Oslo
- VisitOSLO's participation in regional networks
Although the mentioned activities are coordinated under this department, they often involve people from other departments. If you know what you need to talk to us about, but not who to talk to, please see our contact page.