Oslo Guide and city map
The official tourist guide for Oslo and the Oslo region contains useful information about Oslo's sights, accommodation, shopping, restaurants, sightseeing, practical information, and much more. The Oslo Guide is available in English, Norwegian, German, Spanish and French.
Download the Oslo Guide or city map as PDF here:
- Oslo Guide 2017, English (light version, 8 MB), Oslo Guide 2017, English (print version, 18 MB)
- Oslo Guide 2017, Norwegian (light version, 8 MB), Oslo Guide 2017, Norwegian (print version, 18 MB)
- Oslo Guide 2017, German (light version, 8 MB), Oslo Guide 2017, German (print version, 18 MB)
- Oslo Guide 2017, Spanish (light version, 8 MB), Oslo Guide 2017, Spanish (print version, 18 MB)
- Oslo Guide 2017, French (light version, 8 MB), Oslo Guide 2017, French (print version, 18 MB)
- Oslo city map (6 MB)
Oslo Pass booklet
The booklet describes all the advantages of the Oslo Pass. The booklet is distributed to the Oslo Pass sales points , and the visitor receives the booklet when they purchase the pass in Oslo.
Download the Oslo Pass booklet (PDF, 19 MB)
Download a printer-friendly quick guide to the Oslo Pass (PDF, 1 MB)
Where to get the brochures
Unfortunately, we are not able to send the Oslo Guide or other printed material by post.
When arriving in Oslo, visitors can get a free copy of the Oslo Guide and city map at Oslo Visitor Centre, Oslo Airport Gardermoen as well as many hotels, hostels and attractions. At Oslo Visitor Centre you will also find free brochures for activities, attractions and sightseeing tours.
The brochure "What's on in Oslo" is no longer published by VisitOSLO, but it is available at the tourist information office Oslo Visitor Centre, hotels and some cafés and restaurants.
Updated information online:
We recommend using our website visitoslo.com or our free city app for updated information on Oslo.
It is possible to buy our city card 'Oslo Pass' in the Oslo Pass app, and our free city app will give you comprehensive information about the offers included in the pass.
If you have any questions about VisitOSLO's brochures, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.